5/15/08

Bike to Work Day - San Diego

I'd be remiss if I weren't to at least acknowledge that Bike to Work Day is tomorrow. I'm fond of Bike to Work Day because it has been, over the last two years, the day where I finally take the plunge and skip the car or public transit and make the ride to work on my own power. It is incredibly liberating. I also like it because, much like the number of visitors to this blog after a link from Commute by Bike, the number of riders on the street jumps up dramatically.

The link for San Diego information is here via Ridelink
If that doesn't work work your way through the Ridelink page

Here is the list of all the rest stops in San Diego: (pdf file)

I'll have photos from my trip tomorrow!

Add to Technorati Favorites

468x60 REI Spring

Direct link to REI Cycling store