3/25/08

Apologies

Sorry about the lack of posts over the last week or so. I’ve been battling a cough that has made it even harder to get on my bike and to work, leaving me with very little energy to post. I’m starting to feel better as the congestion has started to break up, but I’m still hacking my way through my work day.

While I’m apologizing, I’m sorry to the guy who brought his bike onto the trolley with him yesterday. I had my headphones in and decided against talking to him. I should have pressed pause, smiled and asked him about his commute. Sure he was breaking the rules by being at the same end of the train as I was during rush hour, but really, he was no worse than the guy with the 4 garbage bags full of stuff that got off two stops before he got on. I’m sorry bike commute guy.